YellowKorner Cambridge - Cambridge Cityscape competition
Terms & Conditions - by entering you are confirming you have read and understood all T&Cs
1. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions
2. The competition will start at 11:59pm on 12th April 2022 and close at 11.59pm on 25th May 2022.
Any entries received after this date will not be included in the judging.
3. To enter, please email your high-res photo(s) – a maximum of four different images per
entry – to email@example.com using a free, internet-based computer file
transfer service, such as WeTransfer. Once your entry has been accepted you will receive a
confirmation email from YellowKorner Cambridge.
4. Open to UK residents aged 18+. The junior category is for under 18’s and the parent or
guardian of entrants must include their name, a valid email address, the young person’s
name and their date of birth.
5. Winners will be decided by a panel of judges on the basis of a truly artistic approach, impact,
creativity and style, lighting and colour balance.
6. There are four prizes available. There are no cash alternatives to any prizes, and prizes are
not transferable to someone else.
1 st A copy of your entry artwork in Giant – 100 x 150cm (or other formats to the
2 nd A copy of your entry artwork in Large – 60 x 90cm (or other formats to the
3 rd A copy of your entry artwork in medium – 50 x 70cm (or other formats up to the
Junior prize - A copy of your entry artwork in Giant – 100 x 150cm (or other formats
to the equivalent value)
7. The winners will also present their work to the YellowKorner committee. If the committee
approve the work, the piece will be sold in YellowKorner galleries worldwide, subject to
8. YellowKorner Cambridge reserves the right to present any competition entries to the
YellowKorner committee. If the committee approve the work, the piece(s) would be sold in
YellowKorner galleries worldwide, subject to contract.
9. YellowKorner Cambridge will announce the winner’s and runners’ up names on social media
and in press, please specify on your entry if you object to your details being shared.
10. The winners will be informed by email 14 days after the closing date and must respond
within 7 days to claim their prize.
11. Copyright to the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant licences YellowKorner
Cambridge to use their photographs to promote the competition across social media and
media partner’s publication and website.
12. No purchase is required to enter.
YellowKorner Cambridge, 19 Market Hill, Cambridge CB2 3NR
© YellowKorner Cambridge 2022